Artwork Guidelines & Tips
: standard size tags
→ Upload Artwork
For best quality and desired results, please consider our recommended specifications for providing artwork.
- use vector formats: .ai, .pdf, .eps;
- flatten all type or provide font files
(windows compatible): .ttf, otf, .pfb;
- provide original files for logos, or
any embedded graphics.
- avoid screens, gradients
and tight registration when possible.
- avoid low resolution graphics
and optimized files: .jpeg, .gif, .pict;
- use layered documents or separate
files for multi-color artwork.
- use 1/8-inch margins for printing
unless bleeds are specified.
If you have ordered and do not have artwork, send us a sample or sketch. There is no charge for typesetting and proofing. However, we do not typeset logos nor provide creative design services.