» Fire Extinguisher & Inspection Tags
» Blank Manila Tags, with string
» Short Runs (100/Pack)
Requesting A Quote
There are many options available to meet the requirements for custom tags and labels. To save time and provide you with the best results, consider these specifications when requesting a quote.
- What is the size or measurement of your tag (flat and/or folded)?
- What type of material, stock or paper color is used?
- How will your tags or labels be used (indoor, outdoor)?
Should heat, moisture, exposure to food/chemicals be considered?
- Will the tags be marked or written on with ink?
What type of pen or marker will be used?
- Are we replacing/changing a tag or label that is currently in use?
- Describe the shape of your tags: clipped-corners, square, circle;
Is die-cutting required?
- Are there any hole punches or knock-outs?
How many and what size/diameter?
- Is additional reinforcement required
(fiber patch, metal eylet, mylar, adhesive)?
- Should attachments/fasteners be provided separately
or pre-attached if possible (string, wire)?
- How many ink colors will print on each side,
is full color (digital printing) or gloss required?
- Describe any features: perforations, scores, folds, slits;
How many and where are they located?
- How many tags are needed, will they be re-stocked frequently?
How quickly should a specified quantity be delivered?
- Are there any special delivery instructions,
or packaging requirements (shrink wrapping, bundled/banded)?
- → Quote Request Form
Artwork Guidelines & Tips
For best quality and desired results, please consider our recommended specifications for providing artwork.
- use vector formats: .ai, .pdf, .eps;
- flatten all type or provide font files
(windows compatible): .ttf, otf, .pfb;
- provide original files for logos, or
any embedded graphics.
- avoid screens, gradients
and tight registration when possible.
- avoid low resolution graphics
and optimized files: .jpeg, .gif, .pict;
- use layered documents or separate
files for multi-color artwork.
- use 1/8-inch margins for printing
unless bleeds are specified.
- → Templates: standard size tags
- → Upload Artwork
If you have ordered and do not have artwork, send us a sample or sketch. There is no charge for typesetting and proofing. However, we do not typeset logos or provide creative design services.